- B.A. in architecture from Laval University, Quebec City, 1970
- Chief of Heritage Recording Services Division, Heritage Conservation Program for Parks Canada between 1970 and 1997.
- Between 1974 and 1998, was the Canadian delegate to ICOMOS' International Committee for Architectural Photogrammetry (Comité international de photogrammétrie architecturale - CIPA) and is CIPA Vice-President since 1997
- Founding member of the Recording and Documentation Committee of ICOMOS Canada, and was Chair of the Committee between 1983 and 1991
- Between 1984 and 1999, lectured annually at the ICCROM Centre on the subjects of heritage recording, documentation and information management. As ICCROM Scientific Advisor:
- Since the late eighties, has developed a particular interest in the Canadian National Research Council's (NRC) 3D laser scanning and high resolution virtual reality technologies as new tools for heritage conservation and tourism practices, by:
- Since 2000, works as Heritage Conservation Management Consultant, specialized in the activities outlined above. One of the main areas of activities is developing National Heritage Recording Programs
- Since 2002, is the RecorDIM Initiative International Coordinator, working closely with the RecorDIM Partner Organizations (i.e. ICOMOS, World Monuments Fund, English Heritage, Parks Canada, the Getty Conservation Institute, and CIPA. Others Organizatio
ns will soon be joining the RecorDIM Initiative). RecorDIM is a 5 year Initiative that ends in 2007 (see
- Currently working towards publishing the 2nd edition of ôGuidelines for the RecorDIM (i.e. the Recording, Documentation and Information Management) of the Cultural Heritage"
93 Chemin Juniper
CANADA J9B 1T3
Tel: +1 819 827 2001(home)
+1 819 827 5950 (office)
Fax: +1 819 827 5505
Files Referenced for "rl_"
Generated by: CART
(Mon May 23 11:27:50 2005